Dentistry is defined as “the science and art of preventing, diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries and malformations of the teeth, jaws and mouth”. Our professional Dentists at the dental practice place the welfare of the patients before any other consideration. Midway Dental Clinic has been the leading dental service providers to the local communities over a decade now.
- Tooth Ache Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Mercury Fillings Removal
- Tooth Coloured Fillings
- Dental Caps and Crowns
- Emergency Dental Care
- Tongue Tie Surgery
- Children Dentistry
Primarily our highly experienced dentist aims to prevent and treat oral disorders by:
- Providing preventive treatment such as scaling, cleaning and fluoride therapy.
- Repairing teeth damaged by decay or trauma, rebuilding tooth structures for functional or aesthetic reasons and providing crowns and bridges.
- Treating diseases of the roots, gums and soft tissues of the mouth and carries out various surgical procedures, from routine extractions to far more complex operations on the jaws and soft tissues.
- Using X-rays to detect abnormalities and plan treatment.
- Managing malformation and misalignment of teeth and jaws by providing appropriate treatment.
- Designing dentures and oral appliances by taking impressions, recording jaw relations, selecting teeth and correctly fitting dental appliances manufactured by dental technicians to the dentists’ prescriptions.
- Extraction of teeth.
Please call us for an appointment and seek advantage of our complimentary initial consultation dental services.